CROSLEY FAMILY

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Our lives as of today



OK update on us. TJ jus turned 4 on 08-05-2010, he had a Buzz and Woddy birthday party. We went swimming and had hot dogs. It was a good turn out. TJ got spoiled like crazy LOL. I will post pics soon. I am uploading them and will make a slide show of them. There is 100 photos.
Also Aaron has his disiblity SSI Hearing coming up next week on September 15th. So we are hopping we get approved and he starts getting the money he deserves. We will update once we get the news.
As for myself, Megan, I have been really sick. I went to tons of doctors and a few times to the ER turns out I have ovarian cysts. When they first found them it was three. One on the left and two on the right. Now it is one on the left that is 5.23 CM and the two on the right has turned into one big one that is 4.53 CM. So I am getting them removed on September 29th. I might lose my left ovary. I am alittle scarried and worried but I need to take care of them before I get worse. So prays in my favor would be greatful and thanked.
I will update more soon once some things happen. Till then God Bless and we love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment