CROSLEY FAMILY

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Need to vent

Man it is a good thing we love our children. TJ has become so much of a whiner. He is whining about EVERYTHING. like just now, TJ went to the bathroom and Aaron asked him if he washed his hands. TJ in a whining voice said no I dont want to. So Aaron told him you need to wash your hands after you go to the bathroom cause you could get sick if you dont. TJ argues with Aaron and throughs a fit. Aaron and I have talked about punishments for TJ and time out wasnt working we dont spank so we decited TJ will write sentences for a punishment. It will also help him in writing and spelling. So today he is writing the sentences " I will not talk back." and also " I will wash my hands after I go to the bathroom."
we started this punishment last night after TJ kicked Aaron in the head. Last night he had to write "I will not kick." and "I am sorry daddy." took him one hour. Because we have to write the sentance and then the lines for him to trace over and if he doesnt trace the lines correctly we erase it and he has to do it again. I had to erase 7 times last night.
It seems to be working so far. He for sure does not like it. He cried every time I had to erase.
On another note, aaron has court tomorrow for his disablity. The lawyer is going to ask the judge to pay for further testing on Aaron and the cyst to compare to test results done in 2004. We will update everyone once we know whats happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment